Guaranteed registration and access to private dental care for only 70p per day.
Join our dental membership plan and enjoy a multitude of benefits and treatment for one cost.
- Two Comprehensive Oral Health Assessments per year with our Dentists
- Two Gum Maintenance & Support Sessions per year with our Hygiene Therapy Team
- Up to 20% Off Dental Treatments (20% Off Teeth Whitening, 10% Off Routine Care, 5% Off in-house Specialist Treatment including Teeth Straightening & Dental Implants)
- 5% Off Oral Health Products
- Guaranteed Registration Access To
- Private Dental Professionals for just 70p per Day
- Same Day Serious Emergency Appointments
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Free Small Radiographs And Intro Oral Scans As Clincally Necessary
- Personalised Preventative Care
- Programme To Minimise Treatment Needs
- Global Dental Accident & Emergency Assistance Scheme
- Children Under 5 Go Free With A Parent Or Guardian
Our other membership plans
Our enhanced membership gives you everything in the Confidence Plan as well as additional levels of cover and care.
£33.90 per month
Secure your family’s dental health. The perfect membership for 6-17 year olds to start a lifetime of good oral health.
£9.50 per month
Not sure which is best for you?
Speak to our staff who will be happy to discuss your needs and options.
Assistance for Accidents and Dental Emergencies
Our membership includes access to a Global Dental Accident and Emergency Assistance Scheme. The Scheme is established to offer support to patients who request assistance or treatment following an accident, a dental emergency or diagnosed with mouth cancer.
Please visit www.globaldentalscheme.co.uk to find out more.
Why join our patient membership?
Paying for dental treatment as you go can get very expensive very quickly. With our patient membership you will get all your oral maintenance for a fixed cost per month.
Our membership options encourage a preventive approach to your dental health needs and encourage regular attendance to enable us to spot any problems before they arise.
Our membership is the complete package to maintain your oral health. We recommend joining to help reduce the risk of expensive restorative treatment in the future.
Our experts are on hand to discuss our patient membership with you.
Secure access to private dental care today.
For the first time ever, I was not traumatised by having fillings and I had 3. I usually find having local anaesthetic painful but not this time and he talked through everything he was doing. He really treated me with kindness and respect. I have been with this practice since I was a child, some 40 odd years. Thank you
My dental experience has been very professional, by all the team. I have received Excellent Customer Service and I have been well looked after and so has my Husband. Excellent Dental Practice. THANK YOU
I’ve been coming to Chatsworth House for a long time, and my experience has always been pleasant in the two times a year I visited. Recently I have been undergoing Invisalign treatment with Dr Prem, and wow. I never thought going to the dentist would actually be a joy and pleasure!
Private dental care in Harrogate.
If you are looking for a caring dentists with a personal touch, provided by a team who genuinely interested in your needs, then this is the right practice for you.
🕘 Opening Hours
Monday: 9am – 5pm
Tuesday: 8am – 5pm
Wednesday: 8am – 5pm
Thursday: 8am – 4pm
Friday: 8am – 4pm
Chatsworth House Dental Clinic
Get in touch
Terms and Conditions
- All dental treatments must be carried out at Chatsworth House Dental Clinic
- All oral health products are purchased at the Clinic.
- Monthly payments are made by Direct Debit.
- The plan year runs for 12 months from commencement/renewal; if for any reason the membership is cancelled before the end of this period, any discounts given will be repayable in light of early cancellation.
- Fees are effective as of September 23 and we reserve the right to review these fees at any time.
- We will send reminders of your appointment by SMS or email. We cannot guarantee the arrival of such messages. You are responsible for ensuring that your contact details are kept up to date and scheduling your appointments. You should attend at the agreed time and date.
- We turn away about 30 people a week who wish to become a member of our practice. We do this so that we can ensure we deliver the service we have promised to you. We therefore politely request that you honour your appointments.
- We require 2 full working days’ notice to be able to reschedule your oral health assessment or your hygienists’ appointments appointment otherwise we retain the right to charge a short notice cancellation fee if we are unable to fill your appointment with another patient’s needs. Please refer to your treatment plan for full terms regarding the failed to attend and short notice cancellation administration fee.
- Short notice cancellations or failure to attend your appointment will mean forfeiting your appointment or paying the private fee for your oral health assessment and your hygienist visit.
- Included treatments are those deemed clinically necessary and appropriate following assessment by your dental professional. The value of the treatment cannot be transferred or refunded.
- All oral health products that attract your membership discount will be purchased at our practice.
- Monthly payments are made by direct debit to our plan provider directly and will show on your bank statement as dental practice.
- Serious dental emergencies during practice working hours should be brought to the attention of the practice as early in the morning as possible to allow triage and scheduling in one of our reserved emergency sessions for the same day. We endeavour to see members who contact the practice later in the day within 24 hours within the working week.
- For full terms and conditions of membership please see our website and for Global Accident Scheme please go tohttps://globaldentalscheme.co.uk